ICRID Member of the Year
The ICRID Member of the Year Award was established in 2002 and is given to an ICRID member who is being acknowledged in the area of professional excellence by his/her peers.
Requirements for Award
1. The recipient is an ICRID member who is in good standing with the organization.
2. The recipient has made a significant contribution to ICRID.
3. The recipient is nominated by the membership.
4. The nominees for this award will be posted in the newsletter and voted on by the membership.
5. The results and the winner will be announced at the Annual ICRID Conference
If you know of a deserving recipient, please fill out the nomination form below: